Thursday, August 29, 2019

I bid thee farewell my friends..

Waiting on the threshhold for the final call from my maker in Doggy heaven



On the path to the beyond to meet my maker in Doggy Heaven

 

The final resting place for my body in an environment I loved while my soul was set free.


This is where I heard my rescuer from the streets express her thoughts as she bid me farewell.

It is with a heavy heart that we bid adieu to Bozo who left us for doggy heaven on 25th August 2019. He lived a full life of 16 whole years and with each passing year taught us various life lessons – unconditional love, patience and optimism to name but a few. Every member of my family had their own special relationship with Bozo and thanks to my father he also left his paw prints on digital and social media. Personally, although Bozo was physically with me only for the first 5 years of his life, he was always in my thoughts and it is there that he will remain, in cherished memories, forever. RIP buddy, sending a million cuddles your way, until we meet again.

This is what my Poet friend who always had some beautiful poems to express my feelings, said.

He is
the trees in the hills,
the stars in the skies,
the roaring monsoon winds,
the gently flowing river
and the playful flowers and leaves.

He remains,
a truly treasured friend,
in our mind and lives.

And the unspoken grief hung heavy when I bid farewell to this beautiful world of large hearted people who cared for me and gave a dignity to my life that would have been a meaningless fight for survival in the streets of Mumbai. 

Thank you all who showered your love on me and visited me here every week to keep up with my life events and to share your moments of sadness and joy. I enjoyed every minute.

So Goodbye my friends till we meet again.

59 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed. So sorry to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad read. Rest in Peace Bozo.
    Will missed you... Prayers _()_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Farewell Bozo - rest well and then run free in those halcyon fields. You will be missed by us all. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farewell Bozo. Always in our memory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your loss. Dog is, no doubt, man's best friend. Bozo, rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! So sorry to hear that...may his soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He will always be that treasured friend! Always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry Deepak. Run free and happy Bozo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. May your soul rest in peace, Bozo. My prayers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bozo will always remain as life in your all hearts and memories. RIP Bozo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bozo is now running in doggy heaven... Spreading joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sad to hear. They are real friend tied with unconditional love. My pray for him

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! That is sad! Farewell Bozo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bozo dear.
    Sending loads of love to wherever, you are. <3

    You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry for your loss. He seemed so adorable and lovely. My pet just recently crossed the rainbow bridge as well. I had his body at pet cremation houston tx and put his remains near his favorite spot in our house.
    Just be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bozo was very much a part of our life, as readers through your lovely candid pics. It is very sad, yet satisfying to note that he lived his life to the lees amidst some very caring people...

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is very sad that you have left us, dear Bozo. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodbye to Bozo..... say hello to Wendy, and Sheba, and Blackie....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh geez, I didn't see this last summer. RIP my friend, rest in peach.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Deepak, it is months later and I had an idea that Bozo had gone to Doggy Heaven. I am so sorry. I had major oncological surgery around the time of this post and missed it. Be assured you will meet with dear Bozo in the next life. Blessings Jo (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't forget you, dear Bozo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sad read. Rest in Peace Bozo.
    *hiks

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss!

    That poem your friend wrote, is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oho I'm feeling sorry for him. it's a heart break. I can feel your pain. Recently I have lost one of puppies and he was a loving one. I couldn't sleep for some night after his departure.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Sad News. I can't imagine myself without my pet.
    RIP

    ReplyDelete